The Lord Must Love Virginia
The light shines on Virginia
Oh Lord, don't ask me why
When I'm there I've noticed
Bright becomes the sky
Rivers swell and flow
Birds sing in the trees
And summer's heat does go
Away with summer's breeze
From the south at Norfolk
Or warm Virginia Beach
Upward then towards Richmond
Until Arlington you reach
The Lord must love Virginia
And Lord knows if that's true
The Lord is not alone
For I love it too
Oh Lord, don't ask me why
When I'm there I've noticed
Bright becomes the sky
Rivers swell and flow
Birds sing in the trees
And summer's heat does go
Away with summer's breeze
From the south at Norfolk
Or warm Virginia Beach
Upward then towards Richmond
Until Arlington you reach
The Lord must love Virginia
And Lord knows if that's true
The Lord is not alone
For I love it too
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home