Bard from a Bottle

A place where I finally will post my own futile attempts at poetry for posterity. As I most often am inspired to write when under the influence of either my beloved gin or beloved classes (both undergrad and law), I cannot make any guarantees as to their quality. Continue at your own risk...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sing me, oh Muse

Sing me oh Muse
Oh, sing me a song
And if you choose
Please sing loud and strong

Tell of my trials
Tell of my life
And without denials
Tell of the strife

The battles I waged
My greatest feats
Yet equally so
The disastrous defeats

Speak of a young man
Both noble and true
Who followed his passion
But lost it once too

So, sing me oh Muse
And show me the way
Sing me oh Muse
Oh sing me today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home